The business already takes care of a wide range of vehicles, some dating back as far as 1959 others are just 3 years old. All vehicles are treated with respect and courtesy, they are of course your ‘pride and joy.’
Days VW has a busy parts department which often means that the parts required are in stock and so there is little or no waiting for repairs to be completed.
I want existing and new customers to be able to trust me with their vehicles and I know that coming into a garage can feel daunting for many people. I will always make every attempt to check with you first before I undertake work on your vehicle or fit any parts.
I want my customers to be happy and return again and again. I still have regular customers that visited me in my first year of business in 1984 and continue to buy and use VW’s because they know they can bring it to me in good faith.
If you are happy with my work, tell others, if you are not, tell me.
- Services – full and mid year
- Repairs and modifications
- Engine re-builds and up-rating
- Welding – Mig, Tig and gas
- Tyres fitted and wheel balancing
- Up to date electronic diagnostics and code reading
- Machine shop facilities – to repair or fabricate specific parts
- Same day MOT’s arranged